Wednesday, April 05, 2023

Cards from Cheryl's Class

 I have really built up my stash of cards the last couple of months but still when I see a new idea or technique I "have" to try and make it.  My friend Cheryl has had two classes and is getting ready to teach another one - and here are a couple of cards from her class.  



I have already mailed out the other cards we made in class - they were masculine cards and I needed two man cards - how handy to have them on hand.  Both of these cards used SU stamps - love the little doggie - on the inside I just put Woof - so I can use it for any occasion.  

I have a free afternoon to "play" a little in my craft room so off I go.  

5 comments:

Donna said...

Both fabulous cards!

*Vicki* said...

These are both really fun cards! That little doggie is super cute and the birthday easel is really fun with all that die cutting detail! Loving the papers too! Hope you have a fun time creating!

Cheryl W said...

Love both these cards. How fun that you can take part in your friend's card classes. I keep seeing card techniques and ideas I want to try, too. There just aren't enough hours in the day!

loz said...

Fabulous cards Shirley..Love the doggie and the pop up card is beautiful..Loz

Laurie Unger said...

Love both of these, but that scottie dog stole my heart! Great cards, Shirley.