Tuesday, March 20, 2012

AMuse Easter Card

Just got some FUN goodies from my AMuse order last week - and how much fun was this card to make. I used Egg-stravaganza die stamp set, and the Easter egg die cut - (which was easy-peasy to use). Then guess my mind was on chocolate because I chose the NEW polka dot chocolate cs to cut my bunny out with the bunny die set. Then the grass die to cut the grass out of the gingham green cs, and yet it still needed something else - clouds which I cut out with the cloud die and sponged lightly with light blue ink. Still needed something else - hmm...of course eyes on the bunny - I had some tiny google eyes and they worked perfect on the small bunny and then the micro bling on the Easter eggs. I can see I will be making more Easter cards with all these elements and some new delicious cardstock colors I just got.

4 comments:

Patti J said...

And it's even ca-uter in real life! Gosh, I love the bunny die, and I love the grass die, and the cloud die, and the egg die, and the stamps on the eggs, and.....ha ha...got it? Great card, my friend! Cya tomorrow!

Donna said...

Adorable, the colors and design are great. Can't wait to get my order and have a stamping play date!

Anonymous said...

Super cute! Thanks for sharing, I was surfing looking for ideas. I love this
Dawn

AmethystCat said...

this is AWESOME! I love the chocolate polka dot peep! great card!