Sunday, March 25, 2012

Butterfly Lucy

Love CC Design images from All That Scraps and this one is no exception, this is Butterfly Lucy and she was so much fun to work with. I paperpieced her dress and shoes using AMuse cs. I colored the rest of her with copic markers. Cut out with nesties. The sentiment is also from All that Scraps again cut out with nesties. The bg paper I used is by the Paper Loft and the ribbon was in my stash - just had a small piece but the colors were perfect. I think this card will go to my dear daughter who is struggling most days with a problem in her life so hoping this will cheer her up.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

Awww....she is adorable! I love the image, and you have colored her up so beautifully! Great choice of DP too. Thanks for sharing - be careful tomorrow!

Donna said...

Absolutely beautiful, it would be hard to give this one away, Michelle will love it, it will brighten her day!