Thursday, March 29, 2012

Hey Cupckae

Love love love my new Hey Cupcake set from AMuse that I just got this week - and it was 10% off in celebration of their 1 year birthday celebration. This fun filled set was so easy to work with, and with the matching Bermuda CS, Bermuda polka dot cs and Bermuda ink it all came together so quickly. I did use some tropical blue bakers twine from The Twinery and added a couple of lt. blue pearls. This card is going to my chemo patient, her birthday is coming up real soon. I had found a cupcake tea towel/with matching dishcloth, a cupcake notebook/journal and then I tucked in a pair of breast cancer symbol shoestrings, and the card. I hope it brings a smile to her face with all the sweet cupcake goodies for her special day.

2 comments:

Patti J said...

She's going to love this! The colors are so soft and pretty! What a fun set - thanks for sharing :) See you in a few hours. Make tea! Hugs...

Donna said...

Adorable, very nice card!