Friday, February 01, 2013

February 1, 2013 Another Baseball Birdie




Doodle Pantry New Release Baseball Birdie - Doodle Pantry DP, Spellbinders nesties, 

Another card made with "new release" Baseball Birdie and this technique or style of card is double dutch - love doing this - just adds a little extra fun to the card.  I used the precolored image again and love that you can resize the image to fit your need.  Love the sentiment that is included in this set - well did I saw that I LOVE this new release Baseball Birdie???
  

7 comments:

Patti J said...

This one is even cuter! This is definitely a fun set! Lots of potential! Love the double dutch folds :)

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I always get the biggest chuckle every time I visit your blog and see the words "glitter paws"....just makes me giggle...I have this image in my head with glitter all over the heals of your palms and your feet and any critters that wonder around your house. I don't care much for football....I love baseball and your card is darling to celebrate the upcoming season.

Linda Anderson said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! What a fabulous layout too.

Linda

Georgia Ehrmann said...

Great creation and I love how you finished the inside too. I know that a baseball fan would love to receive this!
Hugs,
Georgia

Laurie Unger said...

This is just darling!!!

Elizabeth Hart said...

This card really pulled together so nice - love the background paper!

Unknown said...

Just adorable! Love Baseball Birdie so much!!!