Sunday, February 10, 2013

February 10, 2013 DANCE

AMuse pink gingham cs, AMuse Bubblegum Pink CS, AMuse bling, prisma colored pencils, Spellbinders Die, Tim Holtz Spun Sugar Distress Ink, AMuse Ribbon

I guess I have not managed my time wisely this past week, plus my MoJo has taken a leave of absence - I know we all hit snags like that., but when "mom" posted that my little chemo sweetie was going to get to go back to her ballet classes I knew exactly what I wanted to do.  I had to search for the ballet slippers from TAC but finally found them, colored them up with the prisma colored pencils and OMS - quick - did a bit of filling in the the Tim Holtz spun sugar ink, some cutting with the spellbinders, pop dots and a sweet ribbon.  On the inside I used "Dance yourself silly" - for all the former angels you know this is an OLD set for sure.  Wrote a note inside for her and it is ready to go in the mail tomorrow.  Got a busy week and a fun week coming up, working a couple of days, going to ST. Louis, then 3 of my bestie Peps are coming this weekend for creating.  Two are staying all night as they are coming from St. Charles area and one lives about 2 miles from me so she is going to go home and get her beauty rest!!!  I will be posting our creations soon. 

4 comments:

Donna said...

Very cute! She will love it!!

Laurie Unger said...

What a sweet card! love all the pink!

Patti J said...

This is adorable, and your little gal will love it! The pink is just screaming 'girlie'!!! LOVE the old Tac stamps - great job!

Curt in Indy said...

I'm so glad she is going to dance again! Your card is sweet and thoughtful and she is going to love it. How fun! A sleepover!!! I think that would be a blast. Crafting, eating, laughing, staying up late, breakfast. . .Such fun! Hope you are well! Hugs, Curt