Sunday, February 24, 2013

February 24, 2012 Wheely Great

Taylored Expressions Wheely Great stamps, TAC stamp for sentiment, Tim Holtz Distress ink,  DP Basic Grey, flat bottom cloud MFT, asst. cardstock, corner chomper

Had a big 60 birthday party to attend on Feb 23 - my idea was having the car go up hill but hubby thought the car should be going downhill so I went with his wishes.  I choose a lot of color for this card and he drives a yellow VW bug so this stamp set was perfect,  it comes with a die to cut out the car perfectly and I love that you can do that with some of Taylored Expressions sets.  I just got the flat bottom clouds (which I have been wanting for a while), and decided to stamp the happy b-day in the center of the cloud.  I did a computer generated sentiment for the inside that stated that it was all down hill now.   

4 comments:

Donna said...

Awesome card, love everything about it, like the car going downhill too!

Donna said...

Awesome card, love everything about it, like the car going downhill too!

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! Hmmm...the car set might have to spend the night here sometime - I don't have any TE stamps :( Great job - thanks for sharing!

Diane said...

I love the map background. My interpretation -- my travels through the years. I also love the stamp sets that come with die cuts.
Very cute card.