Friday, March 25, 2016

March 25, 2016 Pocket Card


I have been wanting to make a pocket letter/card for a long time but have always "feared" tackling the job but once you start the ideas just flow.  This was for a birthday that our sweet owner of Repeat Impressions owns (I am on the DT).  She LOVES cats so I went with a cat theme.  Wish there was a better way to have photographed this - as the plastic sleeves really cast some glare.  But you get the idea.  You make 8 trading cards and put them in the sleeves of a trading card sheet then on the other side you put embellishments in each pocket.  Well being a cat owner myself the ideas were endless.  I put a small zipper bag of kitty treats, some kitty buttons, Miss Kitty stickers, a sheet of kitty paw prints, a couple of "KIT-KAT" bars (get it), a kitty bookmark, ok you get the picture.  Then you write a letter to put in one of the pockets and fold it to fit.  Now that my MoJo is going I have to make a couple more of these fun projects for my daughter, chemo buddies, friend.   PS thank you Patti for helping me with my punch art kitty and for letting me stamp a couple of images I didn't have.  It was a fun day of crafting at a friends house.

No comments: