Tuesday, March 29, 2016

March 29, 2016 Beautiful Ride


This card is so totally out of my comfort zone - BUT I watch the short videos by Unity Stamps and think "I could do that" - but then when I do it it just never seems I think I do like how this one turned out - using just a wash around the image - with watercolors.  Well as you can see the basket has some little pretty flowers - to cover up a couple of OOPS - but I do like how it turned out.  I think this card says "young" and my 14 year old granddaughter seems to need some extra encouragement from time to time I am going to save this one for her.  

4 comments:

Donna said...

Absolutely stunning!!!

stampingwithpeggie.blogspot.com said...

That is a neat technique and I like the flowers. They add just the right amount of spark.

Cheryl W said...

Beautiful card, Shirley! I like the artistic affect of the black and white image against the colored background. The flowers add a nice spot of color, too.

Pam Sparks said...

sweet! How fun Shirley! She'll love it! and love that it came from her gram! :D