Wednesday, March 09, 2016

March 9, 2016 DCC at The House



GOOD MORNING

Today is Designer choice over at The house at Stamps Built - and the theme for this designer Patti was MORE THAN ONE FOLD.  My card features 2 folds and I have used it often.


CLOSED


OPEN

I was in need an "encouragement" card for a teen male and I thought this worked out very well to give him some words of cheer and encouragement.  For this card I used an image and the sentiment from BIG BOYS TOYS 9112-I Airplane and the sentiment is 9101-G.  I had the designer paper for a while and when I saw the clouds and the airplanes I knew what I was going to do.  A red star brad, some strip red ribbon and some tiny red punched hearts made this card complete.  I will write my note on the back of the card.
So - hoping you will create a card using the theme of More Than 1 fold and enter it in our challenge over at The House that Stamps Built.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will get an added bonus of an additional entry in the random drawing for a $25 REPEAT IMPRESSION gift certificate.  PS if you check over on my side bar you will see a 10% discount on Repeat Impressions Stamps.    Would love to see what you create.
Now why not check what my team mates have made using this theme:
  Cheri       Deonna      Joy      Karen       Kathy      Heather    and       Patti 


Hope to see you in our challenge this week.

Challenges:  Craft your Passion - anything goes 


1 comment:

Shona Chambers said...

This is so cool and can imagine any child with a fascination for planes falling in love with this!! The background paper is fabulous with the little planes and clouds, works perfectly with the plane stamp. So glad you joined us at TIME OUT!!