Wednesday, September 18, 2019

September 18, 2019 Photo Inspiration

This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is photo inspiration:


and here is my card I made, I  went with the photo .  I LOVE special fold cards especially if they are interactive, which this one is - I think it is call a pull tab card.

Card front - ready for envelope.

Pull the ribbon and the front opens up and reveals the greeting on the inside - then on the inside of my card I used an extra butterfly I had made.

For this card I used :
   Butterfly small  9009-F
   Monarch Butterfly  107-F
    Flutter By 9005-E

We are having a girls get together soon and I think my shoebox project might just be this card.

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Photo Inspiration    So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.


9 comments:

Donna said...

I thought this was stunning before I say the pull mechanism, wow! I hope this is your shoebox project!!

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome interactive card, Shirley. I like your overall clean and simple design with this one, too.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the blue gingham paper you used on your sweet card... AND the interactive element is so FUN!!!

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Shirley your card is stunning with your interactive design!! Love the pretty butterflies and your pull tab is brilliantly done!! TFS! HUGS

Heather said...

LOVE all your butterflies!! And what a fun surprise with the pull tab!

Patti J said...

This is totally perfect, and looks even more gorgeous in real life! Beautiful card, dear friend!

loz said...

Fantastic card and design Shirley..beautiful butterflies..Loz

Cheryl W. said...

I love this card design! I definitely need to give this a try. Your butterflies are beautiful. Thanks for the inspiration.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you shared this technique with us last Friday! I now understand the mechanics of how it works! You’re and awesome demonstrator/teacher!