Wednesday, September 25, 2019

September 25, 2019 Anything Goes

This week over at The House that Stamps Built  our challenge is Anything Goes.

I have had this stamp for a little while - and when I got a little boy as my chemo buddy I knew what card I was going to make for him.

I only had him for 5 weeks as his regular angel was in the hospital - so we have sub angels that will fill in in cases of emergency, vacation, etc.  I used a couple when I had my shoulder surgery.  I enjoy having the kids but oh so sad to think of what they are going through at such a young age. 

For this card I used Child with Wagon 4506-I and plate 10100 You Series  which offers a very nice variety of stamps that you can mix and match. 

I had some fun Echo Park papers that I thought were great for a younger child and matched it with some orange/white chevron from my stash. 

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes    So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

7 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a sweet card! I love the papers you paired with your stamp... perfect for your chemo buddy!

*Vicki* said...

That image is so sweet and a wonderful card for your chemo buddy Shirley! The layout and papers are really stunning! HUGS

Heather said...

Oh, this is so adorable!! The sentiment is perfect for sending to the little chemo buddy!!

loz said...

I LOVE the sentiment stamp and the little boy Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

You are so wonderful to use your cardmaking talents to bring joy to the lives of those who suffer with cancer. God bless you for that! This is an awesome card, and I'm certain it will be much appreciated.

Donna said...

Darling card, like the background papers and the orange chevron really frames your image nicely!

Laurie Unger said...

So cute - this is going to be a great card for your chemo buddy!