Monday, September 09, 2019

September 9, 2019 POTW


This week it is my turn over at The House that Stamps Built for POTW or Pick of the Week.  I decided to share a few of my favorite stamping tools that make my stamping experience a little easier.

Die cutter/embossing

Paper Cutter

Die brush

Tonic glass work space

Repeat Impressions Stamps

I have several more "tools" "gadgets", etc that I use every time I stamp, but these are my "favorites".  As you can see my desk even though it is tidied up has a lot more "tools" such as my Ott Light, 3 drawer storage units, desk waste basket etc.  I prefer to start each project with a clean work space, although that doesn't always happen - sometimes I get so much out that I can't find anything.  But I don't think I am the only one who does this.  

So bet you are waiting to see a few of my favorite Repeat Impressions cards that I have made over the years using a few of my favorite Repeat Impressions Stamps.  


8101-L Bull Dog

701-K Belle 
1105-E Thinking of You

10630-J Had a Crappy Day 
10634-I Outhouse

10632-I Toilet Tissue
10602-E  10609-F  10618-K sentiment


Hope you have enjoyed looking through my favorite things as well as my favorite cards made with Repeat Impressions stamps.  


3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

You're such a neat and organized crafter Shirley!! I really need to get one of those brush tools for the dies! I keep meaning to get one! Thanks for sharing all of your favorite makes as I don't think I've seen them all! I adore that pup one so much!! What a great post! Thanks for sharing!! HUGS

Cheryl W said...

I loved seeing some of your favorite tools and cards. Isn't it funny how our tools and our cardmaking evolve over time? I cringe when I look at some of my older cards, and some of the tools I thought I "had to have" are laying in a drawer somewhere, never being used.

loz said...

I wish my work desk was always tidy.. I now start each card I make by getting everything I will need (I write a list first) and put the items in a basket so I don't have to constantly get up to find something..I love all your repeat expressions cards...Loz