Wednesday, November 13, 2019

November 13, 2019 Tic Tac Toe


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our chalenge is one of my favorites Tic Tac Toe.  Theme has a lot of autumn, fall, Thanksgiving possibilities. 


Here is my choice for this challenge, Pumpkin, Paper Piecing and Buttons.

Stamps from Repeat Impressions used are :

I paper pieced the pumpkins and the cute little stems in oranges.  Using an oval frame that was embossed and distressed with Old Paper distress ink I arranged the pumpkins on the oval frame.  For my sentiment I used Thanksgiving Blessings and there is where I used the two tiny buttons.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Tic Tac Toe.  So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

8 comments:

Donna said...

Stunning design and like the paper piecing of the pumpkins! Like your staging for your photo!

Esther Asbury said...

Wow! What a pretty card Shirley! I love the elegant frame and that pretty paper pieced pumpkins! Everything goes together perfectly!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colours Shirley..Loz

*Vicki* said...

Love your gorgeous layout here Shirley! The paper pieced pumpkins look fantastic with your elegant oval frame! Great job staging your design too! :)

Heather said...

Fabulous card! Love your paper pieced pumpkins; they are adorable!! And that frame is really beautiful!

Cheryl W said...

I always love to see what you do with a tic tac toe challenge. I can see how much you enjoy them. Your card is wonderful. Love those pumpkins and that pretty oval frame. I have some tiny buttons like the ones you used, but I haven't thought to use them in ages. You've inspired me to consider them for embellishments again!

Laurie Unger said...

What a fun card, Shirley! those pumpkins look awesome paper pieced.

Patti J said...

That frame is gorgeous! Love the way that your card turned out! Had fun today! Hugs...