Wednesday, November 20, 2019

November 20, 2019 Photo Inspiration Challenge


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Photo Inspiration:



and here is my take on this pretty photo:

I wish I could say this was my idea but I must confess I saw it on Pintrest and really liked the idea.  Repeat Impressions I used were
     3306-I Falling Leaves 
     7702-W Tree Flip Set

I used a die to cut my leaf out of the center of my second layer which I choose a beautiful wine color card stock.  I colored the leaves individually in the falling leaves stamp - using markers and then stamped them inside the cutout.  I embossed my sentiment in an Egyptian Gold (which is a little difficult to see). 
Then I couple of pretty fall colored sequins scattered around the leaf. 

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Photo Inspiration.  So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.
   

 

10 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

WOW! I love that deep burgundy card front, and those little tiny leaves inside the big leaf! Such a pretty autumn card!

Donna said...

Beautiful card and like the addition of the sequins!

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning design with the leaf die cut and how it stands out against your pretty burgandy color too! Love this Shirley!

Heather said...

Hmmm . . . I guess we did have the same idea, didn't we?! Very pretty and I really like the small leaves inside the die cut leaf area, it definitely makes me think of the inspiration photo with all the leaves layered together.

Cheryl W said...

With all those colors, that was some tricky inspiration! You managed to pull it off wonderfully. Love your leafy card, Shirley. It's perfect for this time of year.

joy said...

You have made such a pretty combination of colored leaves - love the outline!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Those wee leaves peeking out behind that die cut are so sweet! Beautifully done! Had fun today, thanks for coming over!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful CASE off of pinterest! Some of the best ideas come from that time sucking site! LOL! Great card!

loz said...

Beautiful card Shirley..Loz

Darnell said...

I can see why you liked this design, Shirley! The light and bright leaves inside the leaf diecut is a great contrast with the beautiful dark fall color of the base! Hugs, Darnell