Sunday, March 15, 2020

March 15, 2020 Paper Pumpkin Kit

I was cleaning out - or lets say organizing my craft spare closet and I realized how many Paper Pumpkin kits from Stampin Up I had and had never used.  What a waste of good card stock, embellishments, envelopes and stamps.So I started on my February 2020 kit.  It was an evening when there was NOTHING on television so I came to my craft room and started in on the kit.  Below is what I finished.


Stampin Up stepped up their game with this one - I made 10 cards and already sent out two of them this past week.  Looking forward to working on another kit this afternoon. 

3 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Wow! These are gorgeous cards here Shirley!! I love them and good for you on getting out a card kit and just sitting down and creating with them! This is something that I badly need to do as I have some many kits that it's piling up everywhere! LOL!!

Donna said...

What a fabulous collection of cards!

Cheryl W said...

What a beautiful set of cards! It must feel good to add 10 gorgeous cards to your stash. I need to make some "thinking of you" cards to send to my aunt and uncle who are both in nursing homes right now and not allowed visitors. Your cards are a wonderful inspiration.