Wednesday, March 18, 2020

March 18, 2020 Photo Inspiration

This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is photo below:




So I have this quartet Friends Quartet - 8501U in my collection that I have never used.  Since one of my "goals" this year is to use stamps/supplies that I have not used before NBUS - never before used stuff.  I was very happy with the way this turned out, and there are so many ways you can use this stamp.  I went with the purple flowers .  So - I looked over on a shelf and the first thing my eye caught was the crocheted flowers and I had one in purples that would work in the middle.  When I did Home Health nursing I had a patient that did a lot of crochet work and she made me a baggie full of variegated colors.  I have used some but not nearly all that fit in the bag.  A purple/white doily and a couple of pink little butterflies and my card was complete.

 Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of hoto Inspiration So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Photo Inspiration, you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Pat

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful way to interpret the inspiration board for this week, Shirley! I love the pretty crochet flower in the center of your lovely card!

*Vicki* said...

Really beautiful card here Shirley and I'm so glad you've pulled out your stash to use it...as is a new goal of mine as well! :) I just love the pretty croqueted flowers, doily and your take on the colors here my friend!! HUGS

Donna said...

What an adorable card Shirley, it's a great take on the Inspiration Photo and I like the crocheted flower!

loz said...

gorgeous card and doily flower shirley...loz

Laurie Unger said...

Love the crocheted flowers that you added in the center. Wonderful take on the inspiration photo this week! Take care and stay safe!

Patti J said...

Beautifully done! Gosh girl, if I started using my NBUS, it would take 30 years to get through it day by day! Love this stamp, and you have showcased it so nicely!!! Great job!

Heather said...

This is so pretty!! I LOVE your little crocheted flowers; how sweet of your patient to make them for you!!

Cheryl W said...

That's a great stamp to have on hand for quick cards, and your crocheted flower is so pretty. An entire bagful of them? What a lovely gift!