Saturday, March 21, 2020

March 21, 2020 Fun Cards

We are all in the same situation here with the social distancing except for our front line health care providers (blessings to you) .  I guess of us have hadsome free time in our craft room. 
I am a chemo angel as most of you know and the administration is requesting we send "extra" cards of encouragement and birthday cards etc. as most people are feeling down.  I have a stack to mail out this morning and will get some more ready for Monday. 



All of these cards are made with SU stamps.  I am using NBUS - Never Before Used Stuff - and on my way to usins more. 
Enjoy looking and stay safe and well. 

4 comments:

Donna said...

Wow, three gorgeous cards Shirley, these will brighten someones day. I have no creativity in me. I'll have to pick a design and make numerous ones to send to chemo patients.

*Vicki* said...

Wow! These are all just gorgeous and very inspiring and uplifting cards to send for sure Shirley! Bless your heart for being such a wonderful chemo angel and your beautiful smiles that you're sending out at a much needed time! Love them all!! HUGS

loz said...

Beautiful cards for a fantastic purpose Shirley. The people who receive these will be very happy.. Keep safe..Hugs Loz

Cheryl W said...

Your three cards today are all just wonderful! You are so kind to brighten the days of so many people with your crafty ability. I'm so glad you share them on your blog, as you brighten our days with them, too.