Saturday, February 05, 2022

Turner Syndrome

 

February 4-7is Turner Syndrome card auction. This is being presented by Lori Koblar who has a daughter with this syndrome.  Each year she presents a card auction from various card artists and puts them on insta-gram aution for sale.  All proceeds to the the Turner Syndrome Foundation.

I made 3 cards for her aution:





If you have an insta-gram account you can go to #turnersyndromecardauction and #turnersyndromefoundation

I was so happy to be able to be a part of this card auction that helps Turner Syndrome.

6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

So kind of you to donate these cards. They're all great, and I'm sure they'll sell quickly. I think my favorite is the "under the weather" card. I love the little heart frame around the image. I had to do a little research on Turner Syndrome to find out just what it is. Thank you for alerting us about it.

Donna said...

Aweśome collection of cards for a great cause! Each design is so well planned,I like your heart die.

*Vicki* said...

These are all such beautiful cards Shirley and I know they will go over very nicely for everyone! Really loving the sweet images and gorgeous coloring of them! So glad that you were able to help with the great cause! HUGS

loz said...

Beautiful cards you made for the auction Shirley..Such a great idea to raise money..Loz

Diane said...

Be still my heart!! How cute, and great job with the coloring. I love all 3.

Patti J said...

Very cute cards! So glad that you decided to design and create for these young ladies. Again, you are so thoughtful! Hugs…