Saturday, September 03, 2022

Happy Birthday Balloons

 I recently got this balloon die from Simon Says Stamps - (plus a nice birthday gift coupon from them as well).  A couple of weeks ago our four musketeers crafting group got together each of us bring a shoe box project to share.  This was the one I shared.  I cut 10 different colors of glitter paper for the balloons - and it was like a puzzle to fit them all in the correct place.  


 I think I will get more than one or two uses from this die.  I also got some sticky paper from Simon Says and that worked real well for the balloon dies as well as the balloons.  

I am enjoying playing with NBUS (never before used stuff), and will hopefully be posting more frequently on my blog.  

5 comments:

loz said...

Fabulous glittered balloons Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

What a fun card! It was a little like working a puzzle, right? Loved all the glitter - but lots of die cutting for you! Have fun on your trip, you and your Mr. deserve some fun time away! I’ll miss you!

*Vicki* said...

That is a really fun die for sure and it looks like you've had so much fun using it with your group of friends! The glittery paper is perfect for adding to the balloons! I love it and I look forward to seeing your post friend!!

Cheryl W said...

This is an awesome card! THANK YOU so much for sending me a little card kit to make a card like this. It was such a wonderful surprise in the middle of our remodeling mess! They are installing cabinets tomorrow, so I'm going to try to sneak downstairs to my craft area to play with the items you sent Can't wait!! Thank you again, Shirley. You are such a dear person to think of me in such a thoughtful way! I will post a photo on my blog when I get it done.

Laurie Unger said...

This is super cute and could be used for so many ocassions.