Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Sweet Little One

 This is for a dear friends new grandson.  For this card I used Elephant Parade stamps and Hippo Happiness dies both from Stampin Up.  I love this stamp set and have had a lot of fun using it.  Colored the elephant using copics, shaded the tub with some distress ink.  The sunshine rays layer used StampinUp stamp as well.  Just makes a happy card especially for a new baby. 

I put an Amazon gift card as my gift for the new baby.  I also completed the card with stamping an envelope to match.  


Welcome to the world sweet baby.  

5 comments:

Donna said...

This is adorable, every detail is perfect and could not be cuter!

loz said...

Super cute card and matching envelope Shirley..Loz

Laurie Unger said...

this is adorable, Shirley. Love the matching envelope too.

Patti J said...

This turned out so well! Adorable card, dear friend, and looky at that sweet critter on the envie! Great job!

Cheryl W said...

That is so darn cute! I love your little elephant and the rays of sunshine. It really is a happy card for a happy occasion.