Friday, March 03, 2023

Bearable

 This is one of those sets that you see and think "I have to have this set".  It is from Close to My Heart - and has so many cute images (and diecuts) as well as a lot of sentiments.  


How many times have you thought UGH Monday (for those of you that work).  I don't really remember Mondays as I was a RN and weekends required coverage and everyone had to take their turn.  

This style is a faux step card - another fun fun card to make, there are several different instructions on Pinterest.  Easy Peasy - so much easier than a regular step card and still get the same punch.  


4 comments:

loz said...

LOVE it Shirley. Gave me a laugh...Loz

Cheryl W said...

Your card is a fun one, even though that bear looks really down in the dumps. I definitely remember the Monday blahs when I had to go back to work after the weekend.

I've made the regular step cards but not the faux ones. I need to give them a try. I'll have to find a tutorial I can follow. Have a great weekend.

*Vicki* said...

This is so cute Shirley! I think it's sure to cheer anyone up on any day they get this! Really love the stair step design of your card too! This is one of my favorite times to send a card to someone...especially when they least expect it! :)

Patti J said...

Cuteness overload, dear friend! I may need to borrow this one again. Heck, I might just order it from Lisa! Hugs...!!!