Thursday, March 23, 2023

Platform Card - Playing in the Rain

Despite having had a flu bug - which lasted almost 3 weeks I was still able to find time to stamp.  I went to a class - and this is one of the creations our SU instructor Ruth Petzel had a workshop.  We worked on our cards first - took a break for a lunch at the Marketplace (which has really good food) then we finished up our cards.  One of my favorite cards we created was the Lawn Fawn platform card using Playing in the Rain stamp set that as offered in the Sale-a-bration catalog this spring.  It was a very popular stampin/die/DP/bling set that was very popular asSo much fun and it sold out quickly but thankfully it is back in stock.  



 So much fun to create with - plus the Paper Pumpkin stamp for February featured this set plus some additional stamps etc. to go with this set.  

Lawn Fawn really knocked it out of the park with this die set Lawn Fun Pop-Up .  It works with so many applications as well as so many stamp sets.  I LOVE this card we created.  

The stamp set is back in stock as well as DP, dies, stamps, bling.  It is a set that is well worth the investment. 

4 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your pop-up card is super cute and perfect for Spring! I love this LF die too and that you can use it for so many different things! So glad that you've found time to do some stamping and sharing your creations too!

Cheryl W said...

That is an adorable card. I've never made a platform card, but I can see how making them in a class would be fun. I've long been intrigued by the Paper Pumpkin kits. One of these days I'll break down and order one.

Patti J said...

This turned out so cute! I still have to finish mine due to our recent travels. Thanks for sharing, and giving me some creative incentive!!!

loz said...

Gorgeous card design and stamps Shirley..Loz