Monday, April 18, 2011

Birthday Gretel


This card is for a dear friend of my Mom which I have kept in touch with for many many years even though my Mom passed away 35 years ago. I love these little Swiss Pixie designs from C.C. Designs . This was an adventure in copic coloring for me as it had so many elements and colors - it just let my creativity go "wild". I tried using some of the techniques I learned in the copics class and I am pretty pleased with the results. I used nestie labels for my mat pieces and also the card base which turned out very nice. I had tiny brads which I used for buttons on her top and of course some glitter on her wings. I hope my dear friend Thelma smiles when she gets her card.

1 comment:

Patti J said...

My dear momma's first name was Thelma! What a darling card! Your coloring is wonderful, and I know that your friend will love receiving such a nice card! You, my dear, are one of the most thoughtful people I've ever met - hugs!!!