Monday, April 04, 2011

Hedgehog Happiness Easter


This is another Easter Card I came up with using Hedgehog Happiness (what a fun versatile set). I stamped the focal image and then masked the wagon to put the bunnies in the wagon. I colored with copic markers, (I tried to do some flicking for her fur). I added a bit of bling on the wheels, some glitter (just a bit) to the grass in the wagon then cut it out with a nesties labels 17 (which I love). I used Pop Rockz DP for my papers as it just had the right colors to go with my coloring. I used a grass punch to do the grass then I slipped it into the bottom of the nestie to cut the rounded shape. I don't remember where I got the Happy Easter brads but I thought they were cute for this project. Hope you enjoy. Why not hop on over to The Angel Company and check out some other creations.

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love this set. Your grass is perfect!

Patti J said...

This card is so darling - even cuter in real life! And girl that grass is fabulous!!! However, what is COOLER than COOL is that Copic Certified Designer badge on your sidebar! WAHOO!!!! (I'm still insanely jealous, but have put my big girl panties on...) Had so much fun today! Hugs!!!

Laurie Unger said...

Super cute!