Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Kraft Card


Today over at The Angel Company Savvy Projects it is "Kraft" Tuesday - cards made using Kraft CS. I really like how versatile Kraft CS is - you can use it for any occasion and it goes with any color combination, here I did one with brown on Kraft. I used Sea Stamps (to be retired soon), Script Background, kraft,brown, and Ivory CS, Burnt Umber Palette Ink and Transcendence Embossing Powder (love this stuff). I stamped the image using burnt umber ink, then stamped again and embossed with the transcendence powder, I then cut out the shell and popped it up. I mounted on brown cs. For the bg I used the script stamp, some score-bug work on the side, a bit of ribbon and then a tiny shell on the ribbon. You could use this card for just about any occasion.

9 comments:

Patti J said...

Oooh....I do so LOVE Kraft - may have to visit TAC and look at the goodies there! Beautiful card, my friend!!! What a nice man-card! Or sympathy. Or thinking of you..... lol - you get the idea! Hugs!

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the way you layered with brown and used the Script as background. And the ribbon and shell are perfect accents!

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful Shirley!

Danni said...

This is fabulous!

Chelsea said...

Stunning! This is wonderful!

Chris said...

This is a beauty! I just love the depth to it.

Kim said...

Oh how pretty Shirley! I love the little shell on the ribbon too!!

Curt in Indy said...

Shirley! This is gorgeous! I love the monochromatic look on this. I'm telling you, this belongs in a magazine! You did a beautiful job on this! Best, Curt

Julie Robinson said...

This is absolutely beautiful!