Wednesday, November 01, 2017

November 1, 2017 - Falling For You

This month over at The House that Stamps Built our Rock Star Laurie chose the theme of Falling for You.  I decided to go outside of the box a little on this one and made a big tag using 5110-J Oak Leaf Silhouette and 3103-F Live for .

For some reason my photo does not show the beautiful colors of the leaves which I did applying the ink with a sponge finger dauber.  I did the same for the sentiment and then added some orange splatters for a little added color.  I had some pretty autumn ribbon, a big orange eyelet and some orange twine to finish off the ribbon embellishment. 



 Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of Falling for You.  - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You know have a full month to enter our challenges to win.
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

7 comments:

Donna said...

What a gorgeous bookmark Shirley, and I like the sentiment, oh another stamp for my wish list!

loz said...

Fabulous bookmark and colours Shirley..loz

Cheryl W said...

Gorgeous tag! How cool that you did all the "coloring" with sponge daubers. Love those spatters, too.

Patti J said...

Love this, Shirley! It can be a gift tag, a bookmark, or a focal image on a card, and you've stamped it beautifully! Thanks for sharing!

Laurie Unger said...

I love this! I would put this to use immediately! Your blog link is missing from the house TSB blog. Might want to let Wendy know.

Cheri said...

This "scene" on your tag has such a peaceful gentleness about it, Shirley. Watching leaves falling is one of those magical moments I love to do during the fall. The splatters are a perfect bg for those leaves. Love this.

Heather said...

What fabulous tag! Love your multi-colored leaves.