Wednesday, November 22, 2017

November 22, 2017 = Anything Goes


This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is a favorite- because it is ANYTHING GOES.  
I found a fall card from long long ago in which I had done leaves in this style card so I decided to do it with free falling snowflakes.  I'm loving non -traditional  colors this year for the Christmas season - who says it has to be red and green?  For this card I used Snowflakes - 8805-K and for my sentiment I
choose Snow Much Fun - 8810-H.  I stamped the sentiment on some purple vellum, and then tore my edges for the other edges and sponged them.  

Now it is your turn to your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Anything Goes as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You know have a full month to enter our challenges to win.
You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice in the drawing for a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discount coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now - take a look at what our design team has made to get you started.
  Cheri     Deonna      Joy     Donna   Heather  Laurie   and   Patti

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love your pretty holiday card! Those torn edges and the purple/white color scheme are awesome!

Donna said...

This is just fabulous with the purple snowflakes and all the cute embellishments, I like the nontraditional colors on Christmas cards too. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Diane said...

Great card surely! It is a fun card, and who says red and green rules. Happy Thanksgiving!

Cheryl W said...

Is that a vellum layer that I see on the top of your card? So pretty! I love the snowflakes and all the sequins...and, of course, the color. Purple is my favorite.

Heather said...

Very pretty! I, too, enjoying using non-traditional colors for Christmas sometimes, and purple is one of the favorites!

Laurie Unger said...

I'm loving the non-traditional colors on this as well! Happy Turkey Day!

loz said...

Gorgeous card Shirley..Sorry I have been missing. i have had not internet..Loz

Cheri said...

Shirley, this is gorgeous! I love those torn edges and the simplicy of this. Your embellishment placements are perfect.

Patti J said...

So pretty, and I love the color! Non traditional colors make me happy! Thanks for the inspiration!