Wednesday, January 10, 2018

JANUARY 10, 2018 The House that Stamps Built Challenge



What a fun way to create for this weeks challenge - Tic-tac-Toe - I used diagonal pearls, blue, and Thank You.  It just all came together so easily after I decided which way  wanted to go.  

I used thanks so much from plate 10000 Thanks such a great set to have - so many ways to use the "thanks".  I stamped it i na shadow effect with light and dark blue,  using my stamp positioner to align them up slightly off.  Then I stamped 4 using 10307-H and 10301-H Patti's Flower outline and solid stamps. Again using the light blue/dark blue.  I fussy cut them and used one for the inside of my card.  Some blue pearls in the center, a pretty blue ribbon again with a blue pearl and the card is complete.  


Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of Tic-Tac-Toe  - as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

9 comments:

Donna said...

What a stunning card, like that shadow effect and you even had blue pearls!

Laurie Unger said...

Loving the ghost stamping on the "thanks," awesome job on the challenge!

Cheryl W said...

This is just lovely, Shirley. We always need thank you cards and this is a great design. I may have to case it, as I need to get some made yet this week. Thanks for the inspiration.

Esther Asbury said...

Love the blue and white color combo of your lovely card!

loz said...

Gorgeous card and colour Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, this is beautiful! What a fabulous take on the challenge! Love, love, love!

Heather said...

Very pretty! The shadow technique adds a fun touch!

Cheri said...

This card is gorgeous, Shirley. I love how you fussy cut those flowers to create a border for your card. This is such a creative idea and I have to remember this.

joy said...

Love the blue in your card! These flowers are so pretty and I love the centers!