Friday, January 26, 2018

January 26, 2018 Tasty Truck for Bella's Birthday


My sweet great granddaughter Bella will be 5 in February - they will be gone to Disney World on her birthday so the party is tomorrow.  
I borrowed this set from a bestie Patti and had so much fun creating with it that I went on EBay and found one formyself.  I used watercolors to color the image - one of my goals for the new year is to improve my water coloring skills as in shading and depth.  I used a couple of die cuts on the card - one to ground the truck and then one at the top.  Added some Nuvo drops on the flags and some sequins just for fun. 

Here is the dress I am giving her along with some $$$ for her birthday. 


6 comments:

Patti J said...

She's going to love her fun card, and Dress...just in time for her trip to Disney! Great card, coloring is perfect! Hugs...miss you!

Cheryl W said...

Sweet card--in more ways than one! Love the way you grounded the ice cream truck and added the sequins for a little bling. What little girl doesn't like bling? That dress is so cute, and perfect for her trip to Disney. She'll have a blast.

Esther Asbury said...

Such a cute card....love the little ice cream truck! Great job with the watercoloring, and perfect choice of background paper!!

Donna said...

Such a fun cheery card, and ice cream, Bella will just love this, great coloring and cute papers! Darling dress!

loz said...

Fantastic card for your granddaughter Shirley.. Very pretty dress also...Loz

Diane said...

Cute card! That was a very fun stamp set. I love what you did with it. Great coloring, and what a cute dress.