Sunday, January 14, 2018

January 14, 2018 Calendar


Found the instructions at Split Coast Stampers a few weeks ago for the calendar - loved the design and wanted a little break from what I normally do yearly. 
This was easy to put together especially using SU new line of papers from their winter celebration sale.  One of the on line demonstrators was offering a 6 x 6 paper collection of all the new designs  so what a nice way to get the new ones and figure out which ones you "need" to order in the 12 x 12 size.  

This one is for my chemo buddy so with the beautiful design paper all I needed was a couple of butterflies and then decided to use the cut out word faith.  Decorated the butterflies with a bit of bling and decorated the back and the card was done. Useful and pretty.  



5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty! I'm trying to use up some of my DP. I do so much die-cutting and dry-embossing, and I don't take full advantage of all the pretty papers I have. You've inspired me to look through them again and see which ones I can use for Valentine and Easter cards.

Laurie Unger said...

OH, nice mini calendar! I think I need to go check out those papers from SU. Thanks for the enable!

Donna said...

This turned out fabulous, like the message and the bright cheery colors. I have this pattern marked to make!

loz said...

Fantastic calendar card and a beautiful card for your chemo buddy Shirley..Loz

Diane said...

I love it! The word faith is perfect for your chemo buddies, and the butterflies are beautiful!