Wednesday, April 17, 2019

April 17, 2019 Inspiration Challenge



This week at The House that Stamps Built our challenge was to use the inspiration photo.  With all the beautiful floral images we have available the only hard part of this challenge was for me to decide which one to use.  Ichoose to use 10201-W Flower Power Background   as I really felt in the mood to color.  Look at all those beautiful flowers - using my Misti I stamped one edge of my white cardstock then turned the cardstock 90 degrees and stamped the same image again.  I then used copic markers to color both side the same.  The space in the middle worked very nicely for my die cut hello.  Nice relaxing evening to color, added a few sequins and my card was complete. 

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the inspiration photo above.  So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

What a beautiful card! I love how you re-stamped the same part of the flower power background on both sides of your card! Such beautiful coloring too! (I think everyone did an extra amazing job this week - don't you?!)

loz said...

Gorgeous flower image and your colouring is so beautiful Shirley..Loz

*Vicki* said...

Wow! You've sure done an amazing job with that Flower Power background Shirley!! The colors look amazing! Thank you for brightened up my day friend!! HUGS

Donna said...

How gorgeous, the flowers are beautifully colored and like the sentiment strip with the sequins to match the colors too!

Cheri said...

Absolutely gorgeous, Shirley! Yes, that was the prefect stamp for this inspiration board and I loved seeing how those on the team who used it, used it in so many different ways. Gorgeous!!!

Patti J said...

Oh my word...this is absolutely gorgeous! So bright and colorful! Love it 👏👏👏

Laurie Unger said...

I really like your layout on this stunner!

Heather said...

Beautiful!! Great idea to stamp only part of the image on both sides of the card!! The parts you chose are my favorite parts of it, too!