Wednesday, April 24, 2019

April 24, 2019 Anything Goes


This is the last Wednesday of April - over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Anything Goes.  I have had 4525-K SunBeams  for a while and I think I really just "forgot" I had it.  I thought it worked very well paired with  the 
818-I Praying for Ewe.  Being a chemo angel I send out a "lot" of inspirational and thinking of you type cards and I think this one will be an inspiration to my chemo buddy.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using Anything Goes.  So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. ow it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Use a Stencil  -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
Cheri    Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie  and  Esther 

9 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I was just looking at that sunbeam stamp and wondering how it looked on paper - now I know! Such a lovely card, Shirley - absolutely perfect for a chemo buddy!

Cheri said...

I love this, Shirley! What a great card to bring comfort to someone going through chemo or for anyone who needs to know they are being thought of.

Darnell said...

Oh, how lovely this is, Shirley! Your sweet card will definitely lift someone's spirit! Hugs, Darnell

Donna said...

Such an sweet scene, and perfect sentiment! A perfect pick me up card!

loz said...

Fabulous card Shirley. i love the sunbeam stamp and the image and sentiment is so cute..loz

Laurie Unger said...

What a perfect card for a chemo buddy! I agree with Darnell, it will lift someone's spirit's for sure!

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful card, made for a heartfelt reason. The best kind!

Heather said...

How cute! That sunburst stamp is really quite fabulous. I've seen it before, but might have to take a better look.

*Vicki* said...

How adorable is this! I love the sentiment to go with it and I think it's a perfect uplifting card to send!! :) HUGS