Wednesday, August 05, 2020

August 5, 2020 "In the Dark"

Turning the calendar over to another month - and this week over at
The House that Stamps Built it is my turn to pick the designer challenger and I choose "In the Dark".  This is pretty wide open to your interpretation and for my card I choose :


I have had this image of this darling fairy 4301-K Fairy's Lantern  and the sentiment 6520-C Dream Big.  Fairies come out at night all kinds - the tooth fairy, the fairy-tale fairy and the fairy on my card.  I used a DP (HL) and added a few more splatters.  I stamped, colored and fussy cut the fairy then popped her up on pop dots.  Embossed the Dream Big in white embossing powder.  I added some tiny silver sequin stars and card is done.

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of In The Dark.  So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Anything Goes -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.

8 comments:

Esther Asbury said...

I love the little silver stars you added to that awesome night sky! Great idea for a challenge!!

*Vicki* said...

What a very stunning card Shirley! I love that dark background and that little fairy is just too cute floating by! Such a great challenge as I love to make fun backgrounds like this! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!

loz said...

Stunning card and colours Shirley..Loz

Donna said...

Such a fun challenge Shirley and your fairy card and the beautiful night sky is just fabulous!

Laurie Unger said...

This is so magical - awesome job and one awesome challenge - thanks for the inspiration!

Patti J said...

This was such a fun challenge! All of the cards are gorgeous! Love your beautiful fairy, and the little stars are so sweet! How funny that our designer paper is the exact same sheet, but looks so different - love it!!!

Cheryl W said...

Your starry sky is just beautiful! And I love your pretty little fairy. This is such a wonderful card.

Heather said...

Fun challenge and beautiful card!! That background paper is gorgeous and so much cleaner than all the inking I did! Gorgeous fairy, too!