Wednesday, November 11, 2020

The House that Stamps Built Tic-Tac-Toe challenge

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is one of my favorites:


And here is my card - I went with leaves, autumn colors and sponging



For me this is a CAS (clean and simple) I used a sizzix labl die and cut the large label using a fall plaid paper, then an orange layer and finally my sentiment layer.  I sponged around the sentiment layer and the top layer of my card.  For my sentiment I used 3214-G Thanksgiving Blessings  and in the top left corner I used
306-I Falling Leaves I fussy cut a small leaf out and put it on my sentiment layer and used a purple twine bow for accent. I enjoy sending out Thanksgiving cards to friends and family so this will be out in the mail in a week or two.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Tic-Tac-Toe So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but you  do you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps  


If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie and Pat  


6 comments:

Donna said...

What a striking card, like the embossed background and the falling leaves. The sentiment is one of my very favorite and like how you layered it up!

*Vicki* said...

I just love the plaids with the Autumn season and your colors are perfectly done with this design! The texture in the background and the tied on leaf are wonderful touches you've added to this!

loz said...

Beautiful CAS card and autumn colours Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

Your card is so pretty. I love that little bit of plaid DSP. The warm color palette make this a perfect Thanksgiving card. Can you believe that Thanksgiving will soon be here, and then it's just one month to Christmas? How did that happen?

Heather said...

Pretty! Love that plaid paper and how you have the leaves falling from the corner!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful CAS card, Shirley. Awesome job on this month's TTT challenge.