Wednesday, February 17, 2021

The House that Stamps Built - Get Well

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Get Well.  How appropriate during this time of Covid, as well as sniffles, and the old fashioned flu.


  This is one of my favorites as it used a teddy bear as well as a cat which are both my favorite images.  1602-P Feline Friendly  and The sentiment 4033-F Feline Better.  I kept this pretty simple and cut out the focal image with a stitched die and then cut the frame  out of brown to frame it out.  I added a gray and white bakers twine ribbon at the top right corner and a few blings to cover up a couple of "oops".  Don't you ever wonder how just a little bit of ink on a finger etc. can totally ruin a card - well that is what bling is for.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Get Well So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of  Get Well.
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.  

6 comments:

Donna said...

Absolutely adorable, like the texture you added to your coloring on the teddy bear!

Cheryl W said...

Fabulous card! The image is so sweet, and I love how you've framed it. You're little twine bow is a nice touch, too. I've noticed that get well cards have been selling really well at the thrift store. I think we're all a little more aware that we need to show care and concern for those who are ill. You've reminded me that I need to make some for my own stash!

Laurie Unger said...

This is so adorable! Lovely coloring and texture on the images! Wonderful job on the challenge this week.

Diane said...

Cute! I love the cat and bear! Great job coloring.

Heather said...

Awww . . . very cute! I almost used this same image; it really is perfect for a get well card.

Patti J said...

Oh my gosh, this would make anyone feel better! What a darling card, dear friend! Love it!