Wednesday, February 10, 2021

The House that Stamps Built - LOVE

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is LOVE.  Well with Valentine Day coming up in just a few days, I had grandkids Valentines made and mailed but nothing for hubby.  So here is my card for him.  


One of my "goals this year was to use stamps that have never seen ink and to use from my vast supply of papers, embellishments etc.  Well I did both on this card.  I used 1223-J Cupid Bear and the sentiment 1201-I Be Mine which I just used the Be Mine portion of the stamp.

Isn't he cute - colored up with copics and used a terrycloth snippet to texturize him.  He is mounted on a Valentine print heart layered with a pink heart. On the sentiment I used two small pink heart for embellishments as well as a fancy label punch which worked perfectly.  Background paper was some that I found in my stash that was designed several years back by a dear Angel friend.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Love So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of Love 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.    

9 comments:

Donna said...

Fabulous card Shirley! You know I love the bear, and all the darling layers are perfect!

loz said...

Very Cute card for your hubby Shirley..Loz

Diane said...

Great card Shirley! I love the bear, and the paper, and great coloring. Can't wait to Zoom again.

Patti J said...

Awww.....this made me smile! Beautifully done, dear friend, and DH should love it! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Heather said...

Pretty and so cute!! Love the pattern on the main heart; it's a great background for your sweet bear!

Cheryl W said...

Looks like you'll be giving your hubby and big, ol' bear hug (wink, wink). :) This is such a sweet card, I'm sure your hubs will love it.

Laurie Unger said...

Awe - such a sweet love card - the bear is so cute! Love all of the DP you used on this too!

Witchcrafted Life said...

What a marvellously sweet, beautiful greeting. That cupid bear is just as precious as precious can be.

Autumn Zenith 🧡 Witchcrafted Life

Carol L said...

This is the sweetest little card with that adorable bear perched upon a great heart! It has love written all over it in such an adorable way!