Wednesday, June 02, 2021

Masculine Card - The House that Stamps Built

 Oh WOW - it is June already - had a cool - no cold Memorial day weekend - yes the furnace actually kicked on.  

Our challenge this week over at The House that Stamps Built  is a masculine card.  Since I already had my Father's Day cad made I went with a masculine birthday card.  


What a fun card - especially when most of my friends are now reaching the over the hill age.  I used 9119-K Corvette for my focal image and for my sentiment I used 3901-I Over the Hill.  I have had the mechanical wheels for a long time and just don't find a lot of use for them - except in masculine cards.  I die cut them out and scattered them on the front of the card.  Then I went through my stencils and what do I find - a stencil - with the same cogs and wheels.  Worked out so well.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of masculine or boy. So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of masculine or boy card.     
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 

8 comments:

Donna said...

Striking card Shirley, like that sentiment and the gears are a great touch!

Diane said...

Cute and fun card! I love that sent6on the front, so funny.

Cheryl W said...

Your stencil and dies worked so perfectly together. Nice job! This is such a great masculine card.

Laurie Unger said...

What a cool guy card. Like the addition of the gears - adds the perfect touch.

pam said...

Perfect male card .
Pam x

R's Rue said...

Love it

loz said...

Fantastic men,s card shirley.Love the sentiment...loz.

Heather said...

Fabulous masculine card! The die cut gears go perfectly with this image! And a fun sentiment for those with a little bit more "life experience"!