Wednesday, June 30, 2021

Red, White, Blue over at The House that Stamps Built

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built  our challenge is Red, White and Blue.  Very fitting since next week is the 4th of July.  


Well I see I "cheated" just a little as I have used Kraft for my card.  But I'm going to let it stand as I like it!!!  I have a hat die and the USA 3702-G just fit perfectly.  The pretty fireworks 9014-M Fireworks, which I stamped and embossed in red. white, and blue.  Splattered some white and 4th of July card ready to go.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Red, White, and Blue. So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of Red, White and Blue.
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 



6 comments:

Laurie Unger said...

That hat die is so cute! I might need to invest in that. So good for masculine cards. Now, getting back to your challenge card - awesome that the USA fits into the hat and the fireworks in the background are perfect.

loz said...

Fantastic card Shirley..Loz

Donna said...

How striking Shirley, like the elegant fireworks and the hat with USA is a perfect touch, like the kraft too!

Diane said...

I love your card! That hat die is so fun, and I love the USA. It is perfect.

Cheryl W said...

Your card is perfect! I love the USA cap with fireworks in the background. You've made such a wonderfully festive card. You're so creative, Shirley.

Heather said...

So fun!! The fireworks are fabulous and genius to stamp the USA on the cap!! It's perfect!