Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Embossed challenge - Wet or Dry The House that Stamps Built.

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built  our challenge is to make a project using either wet or dry embossing or both.  I choose to do both.  


I went with a Cuttlebug embossing folder of Happy Birthday for my dry embossing and then I used 7207-W Cake flip Set and just used the last cake stamp as my focal image.  I cut a frame to go around the focal image using some fun confetti birthday papers and then I made a frame around the whole card.  I enjoy using the flip sets as individual stamps.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Embossed - wet or dry So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of Embossed - wet or dry.   
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti.  

9 comments:

Lynette said...

Such a fun birthday card, Shirley! So colorful and cute.

Donna said...

Great card Shirley, I like your colors and use of frames!

loz said...

Beautiful card and frame Shirley...loz

R's Rue said...

So pretty

Heather said...

Oh, so fun!! It definitely screams "Party!!"

Cheryl W said...

I have that embossing folder--it makes such a cool background for a birthday card. Love the way you've used it here. I think you smaller image was perfect, too, because it allowed more of the embossed background to show.

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome job on the embossing challenge this week Shirley! Great birthday card.

Diane said...

Great card! So cheerful and fun.

Patti J said...

What fun, using both wet and dry embossing! Great card! You rocked another fun challenge! Thanks for the inspiration!