Friday, July 02, 2021

Pet Sympathy Card

 These are the cards that just pull at your heart strings when you make them.  


This is a combination of several dies and stamps including Repeat Impressions scenic in which I just used the bridge - SU for the sentiment, Martha Stewart for the hearts, Amuse for the clouds.  I did my own spin on a CASE that I really liked from Pinterest.  I found this poem which I included with the card. You will need a tissue to wipe the tears.  


I hope this brought a bit of comfort to my friends.  


 

4 comments:

Donna said...

Beautiful card you made for Mike and Meagan and the saying brought tears to my eyes. Thank you for loving my kids like your own. You are an amazing friend, I am so blessed to have you in my life.

loz said...

Such a beautiful card of the rainbow Bridge Shirley.. your card will bring them comfort in their sorrow,,,loz

Cheryl W said...

This is such a touching card, both in it's design and the poem you included. So kind of you to send it to your friends.

Cindy Groh said...

I need this idea for a recent sympathy card.