Friday, August 27, 2021

New Neighbors

 We have new neighbors that recently moved into their beautiful newly built home.  I made a card using Taylored Expressions stamp/die, computer generated their address for the post sign, and then for my background paper I photo copied a map of our town marking their new address with a red bling.  


and on the inside I used another stamp from my collection made by Morning Star - again I have had this stamp a long time and it is perfect for new home owners.  


I made up a little gift bag with nuts, chocolate covered almonds and a fall candle to welcome them to our neighborhood.  

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

I LOVE your card--it's so creative! I bet your new neighbors love it, too. You're so kind, and I'm sure your gift and card made them feel welcome.

Lynette said...

What a fabulous personalized card you made for them! They are lucky new neighbors. :-)

Donna said...

What a stunning card and the goodies sound fabulous! You are a wonderful neighbor!

loz said...

Such a fantastic card for your new neightbours Shirley..Love the map idea..Loz

Patti J said...

Love this! Of course, I love ours better! Will cherish it always, my friend! You are so thoughtful, how nice of you to do this! Hugs…