Wednesday, August 11, 2021

The House that Stamps Built - Anything but a Card

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Anything but a card.  Here is what I made



 
I used some hand sanitizer from Bath and Body Works that I picked up on sale.  These make cute little gifties to put in my chemo buddy packages but they needed to be dressed up a bit so I made a holder for them.  I used some fall papers on my box, then die cut an acorn and popped it upon front.  I then made a bitty tag and stamped 3311-C Acorn and 3601-I Falling leaves on a separate piece of card stock, colored them with copic markers and fussy cut them out.  I glued the leaf down and used pop dots on the acorns to apply to the small tag.  Used some brown/white bakers twine to attach the tag  This makes a fun presentation vs. just the bottle of sanitizer.  

8 comments:

Lynette said...

So pretty! Fall is my favorite season, so I especially love this with the fall colors and papers.

*Vicki* said...

Now how stinkin' cute is this! I love the Autumn theme elements and papers of your box container and what a really nice idea to decorate these for hand sanitizer especially around this time of the year! I need to remember to do that!! Thanks for the great inspiration friend!

Donna said...

This is so adorable Shirley and a great idea!

Patti J said...

What a lovely fall gift box for a much needed item! Someone will be happy to find this beauty in their mailbox! Great job, dear friend!

Heather said...

This is a beautiful way to dress up a little bottle of handsanitizer!! I love all things Fall, so I love the leaves and acorns on your project! Specially the paper pieced acorn!

loz said...

Fantastic gift holder Shirley..Loz

Cheryl W said...

What an awesome way to give your chemo buddies a little handsanitizer. I love that sweet tag you created. It ties in so well with your autumn-themed papers. You have the kindest heart!!!

Laurie Unger said...

What a darling little way to dress up a hand sanitizer bottle. Love the fall theme!