Wednesday, August 25, 2021

The House that Stamps Built - Anything Goes

 This is the last Wednesday in August and over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Anything Goes. 

For my ATG card I made this:


 I made a book bind card - (so much fun), and for my focal image I decided to use 9611-H Lemon/Lime using some pretty lemon DP at Hobby Lobby which I had run through the embossing folder.  For my sentiment I used 9717-C A Happy Hello . I  like to match my card with the giftie as I sent my chemo buddy a tea towel and hot pad with lemons and a bag of lemon drops.  


I hope she enjoys her card and giftie.  When you are a chemo buddy you try to send small gifts weekly - this was easy to fold and put in a kraft 9 x 6 envelope.  Often it costs me more in postage than I spent on the giftie, but my goal is to bring a smile to my chemo buddy's face as she goes through difficult days.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of ATG card.   So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge ATG
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 


9 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh, what pretty paper and a great, cheery card! I'm sure it helped brighten her day.

Donna said...

Such a beautiful card, very striking Shirley and perfect gifts to go with it!

*Vicki* said...

That lemon paper is so pretty! Really love how it matches up beautifully with your gift set too! I'm not sure what a book bind card is, but you've done such a wonderful job with it! I know your chemo buddy will love it!!

Laurie Unger said...

Ah, what a sweet card (or shall I say tart to match the lemons?) and gifts for your chemo buddy. Sure to be a hit!

loz said...

Beautiful card and a lovely gift for your buddy Shirley...Loz

Cheryl W said...

So clever! So cute! I love your little gift set with the perfect card to match. You are so thoughtful and compassionate. We can all take some lessons from you.

Patti J said...

She’s going to love this gift, and will cherish her book bind card…you really are an angel, my friend! Great job!

Heather said...

This is beautiful!! Your paper is so pretty and, obviously, so perfect for your image!! And the whole thing goes perfectly with the little gift; so sweet!

Diane said...

I love it! Book cards are fun. I love the dry embossing and DSP.