Thursday, November 18, 2021

Fall/Christmas class

 Welcome, friends!

My friend Patti  and I had a workshop on Monday, October 25th. Here are the cards that we made:

What a fun card I had!  I love this fold, and will use it often.

This one is hard to see. Just got a new light box for taking pics, and can't get it to photo nicely, as the strip in the middle is gold metallic.
Here's another beauty from me- love, love love this!!!
When Patti
When Patti saw this fun fireplace die set at My Favorite Things last month, I had to have it! Added some 'wallpaper', 'baseboard', a wreath & bow, 'gray floor', and some trees, to finish off this cute card.
Here's another card that uses some metallic papers. Wish you could see it in real life - SO gorgeous!
This is a Pinwheel Tower card. It was fun designing all four sets of 'pages'.

6 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Your makes turned out amazing Shirley! It looks like you all had such a wonderful time both your friend Patti and all of the lucky class participants as well! Thanks for sharing your results!

Lynette said...

Wow, that looks like a great class that you and Patti had - so, so fun!! The cards are all amazing.

Donna said...

Amazing set of cards!

Cheryl W said...

I just love all the cards you made. What a great workshop. If I was closer, I'd definitely want to take part, if possible.

loz said...

WOW!! Fabulous collection of cards Shirley..Love the fold on the 1st one..Loz

Diane said...

What awesome cards!! You both did a great job.