Wednesday, November 03, 2021

Thankful for Fall - The House that Stamps Built

 This week - is already the first week of November - where oh where has the time gone?  Over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is thankful for fall.  Well since I needed a few Thanksgiving cards I decided to go with Thanksgiving theme.  


I had a "lot" of kraft cardstock cut - (for another project - but cut incorrectly)  so I decided to use Kraft for a couple of cards for fall.  My inspiration challenge uses stamps 3312-E Maple Leaf 3313-E Oak Leaf 3306-I Falling Leaves and for my sentiment I used 1140-E Happy Thanksgiving.  I found my box of K-pad ink pads so I opened the autumn one and it was still nice and juicy.  I fussy cut my oak leaf and maple leaf  to use as accents.  One card made and "several" to go.  

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Thankful for Fall.. So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of Thankful for Fall.   
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 

8 comments:

Donna said...

What a fabulous window card Shirley, very striking! Nice photography too!

Diane said...

I love your use of the Kraft card stock! Cute and simple card to make. Had so much fun getting together.

Cheryl W said...

I like the aperture in your kraft cardstock. It really dreaws the eye to your sentiment. The two autumn leaves finish it off nicely. I've got to get busy on some Thanksgiving cards, too. I only need to make about a half dozen more, so hopefully it won't take too long.

Lynette said...

So pretty! I love fall, and your card is just so perfect for it, and Thanksgiving.

Laurie Unger said...

This is lovely and I really like the corners - I always forget about my corner punches. Awesome job!

loz said...

Beautifrul Fall card Shirley..loz

*Vicki* said...

Oh how I love hat wonderful leafy background here Shirley! The window card is wonderful and perfect with that kraft cardstock! I love using it too! Crafty hugs

Heather said...

Simple and absolutely perfect for fall!! I really like the shape of the die you used for the sentiment.