Wednesday, November 10, 2021

Use your Fall scraps - The House that Stamps Built

 This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is to use up our fall scraps of paper.  I tend to save all of my scraps - even the small scraps so I laid them out and decided to go with a sunburst card.  


I am really pleased how the colors and patterns went together for this card.  I had not made a starburst card in a really long time so it was a fun challenge.  I decided to use 1140-E Happy Thanksgiving and then to make 514-I Prized Pumpkin as my focal image.  I colored it with my copic markers and another Thanksgiving card ready to go in the mail.  Now I need only 8 more!!!

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Use your Scraps So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do  you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. using the challenge of  Use your Scraps  
If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Lauri  and Patti. 

9 comments:

Donna said...

Your sunburst scrap card is fabulous Shirley, great combination of scraps and like the pumpkin-we were thinking alike with that one!

*Vicki* said...

Well I'm with you on saving my left over pieces and I don't want to part with them either...why?!! LOL! Love your sunburst technique and those papers are very pretty! Great inspiration today friend!

Patti J said...

Very nice!!! Great way to show off those beautiful stamps and scraps! Great take on the challenge!

Cheryl W said...

I LOVE your sunburst card! It's such a great idea, I may have to make one myself--even though I've already made enough Thanksgiving cards for this year. If I make one now, I can keep it in my stash so I remember to make multiples of it next year. Thanks for the inspiration.

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful sunburst created out of all those fun fall scraps. Awesome job with this weeks challenge.

Lynette said...

What a great way to use up your scraps - such a pretty design and pretty card!

loz said...

Fantastic card using scraps Shirley..Loz

Carol L said...

Thanks for inspiring me to make a starburst card again after so long! I've always loved the look of different pattern papers together like this, and that ceramic pumpkin is just adorable too! NJ!

Heather said...

So pretty!! Those papers do look fabulous together and it is perfect way to use up scraps!