Wednesday, April 15, 2020

April 15, 2020 Photo Inspiration at The House that Stamps Built

This week over at The House That Stamps Built our challenge is photo inspiration as seen below:


and here is my card:
                                         outside view of card


                                           inside of card

I choose to do a spring card - so for the outside of my card I used :
1703-J Birds Nest Branch - slipping the corner of this joy fold card under the pretty little corner in the top right.  The inside of the card is 1702-N Bird Song

 I have seen this "corner fold" several time on Pinterest and thought I would see what I could come up with - easy peasy - I just couldn't decide on what DP to use on the card.  I finally came up with something I liked and then I needed at sentiment on the front  1301-F Happy Spring.

This one is already in an addressed envelope to be mailed out this week.

  Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of hoto Inspiration So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Photo Inspiration, you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration

 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Pat

8 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty card, dear friend! Love the stamps you used, the fun fold, and the pretty papers you chose! Sheer perfection!!! Thanks for sharing!

Donna said...

What a beautiful card-inside and out, great fold, coloring and design! We were thinking alike this week!

loz said...

Beautiful card and design inside and front Shirley..Loz

Esther Asbury said...

I love the super fun fold you used on this card, and the beautiful way you finished off the inside. Perfect spring card!!

Cheryl W said...

That's a fun card design. I may have to give that a try in the future. I love your bird images, too.

Laurie Unger said...

What a beautiful take on the photo inspiration challenge this week, Shirley.

Heather said...

This is fabulous!! I love how these two images work together; perfect for a fun fold, too!

joy said...

Love the corners! Creative and very eye appealing!