Wednesday, April 22, 2020

April 22, 2020 Anything Goes

This week over at The House that Stamps Built our challenge is Anything Goes. 


I loved the bear stamp 1015-L Polar Bear Kisses and for my sentiment I used
1807-F I'm so glad and it did not photograph well as I embossed it - but the sentiment says I'm so glad there is you.  The bears I stamped on an icy blue card stock and fussy cut them out - used a white pen to go around the edges and then mounted them on some pretty snowflake silver foil paper.  I'm thinking  will save this and use it for an anniversary card - or ....

Now it is your turn to make a card or project using the challenge of Anything Goes So many possibilities on this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps you will have two chances to win a $25 gift certificate towards stamps. Now it is your turn to make a card using the challenge of  Anything Goes -  and  as you can see there are a lot of possibilities for this challenge.  You have a full month to enter our challenge to win.  You do not have to use Repeat Impressions stamps but if you do you will be entered twice for the drawing of a $25 gift certificate to Repeat Impressions. 

If you look on my right side bar I also have a discounted coupon for you to use when you go shopping at Repeat Impressions.
Now why not take a look at our DT Rock Stars for inspiration and to get you started. 
 Joy   Donna   Heather   Laurie    Esther  and Patti.


8 comments:

Donna said...

What a gorgeous card, so cute and great design Shirley! It can be used for so many occasions too!

loz said...

Very cute bears and gorgeous card Shirley..Loz

Patti J said...

Love this! It’s a great design, and so very pretty! Thanks for sharing!

Cheryl W said...

Those bears are so sweet. I think this would make a perfect anniversary card. Do you have one coming up? Ours is in October, and I think I already have a card made for it.

Esther Asbury said...

I love the monochromatic color scheme of this card and the way you highlighted your bears in white!! Genius idea -- and so cute!

Laurie Unger said...

Darling card, Shirley. Love the addition of embossing the sentiment - perfect touch. Those bears are so cute!

joy said...

The polar bear kisses is a wonderful card! My granddaughter has a book about polar bears she loves - this would be perfect for her!

Heather said...

So very pretty and elegant! Very sweet, too, with those cute little bears.