Monday, April 20, 2020

April 20, 2020 Technique Junkies Thanks

For the next four weeks over at Technique Junkies Facebook page - They are "giving" away a $50 gift certificate to use in their store.  I have several of TJ Junkie stamps so I started looking through them and thought SD742 Kitty Duo
would work fine. 




Since I had no thank you sentiments I cut the Thanks out of gold shimmer paper, as well as the frame around the cats.  We were to decorate the envelope as well as make the card so I stamped a partial portion of the cats embossed in gold and then finished off with some narrow gold washi tape. 

3 comments:

loz said...

I love the kitty stamp and your gold embossing Shirley...Loz

Donna said...

How elegant and beautiful and a matching envelope too! Great set Shirley!

Cheryl W said...

Awww, this is so cute. Love the kitty silhouette. This is a lovely thank you card, Shirley. Your coordinating envelope is cute, too. Whoever receives this will truly feel your gratitude.